Forester Intramurals is an exciting part of student life at Lake Forest College. Our intramural program strives to provide a healthy environment through which all students, faculty and staff may enjoy a broad variety of competitive and recreational activities, regardless of experience and ability. It is the goal of the program to develop teamwork, leadership, sportsmanship and relationships within a healthy, active environment.
Congratulations To Our Winter Champions!
Sign-up for spring leagues is due March 8th
Spring Intramural Flyer (pdf)
Sign up now! - online sign up
- Join us on Facebook to stay up to date on Forester IMs events.
- Follow us on Twitter @LFintramurals
FREE AGENTS: IF YOU ARE A SINGLE PARTICIPANT AND WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED TO A FREE AGENT POOL PLEASE E-MAIL YOUR NAME AND SPORT OF INTEREST TO firstname.lastname@example.org
- The number of teams or participants will determine league formats. Every attempt will be made to provide separate competition and championships for each division of play.
- Sports may be cancelled if there is insufficient interest or unforeseen circumstances arise.
- If there is sufficient interest to provide sub-categories in a division of play in a particular sport every attempt will be made to do so. A sport like basketball often provides opportunity for A-league and B-league play.
- A championship tournament will be played if schedule permits, participation level warrants, and sport is conducive to tournament format.
For more information about intramural sports please contact Blake Theisen, Coordinator of Athletic Programming, at email@example.com