Athletics has always been a great tradition at Lake Forest College, and in the spirit of that tradition, the College invites you to join the Forester Athletic Network -- an organization, established in 1993, of alumni, family and friends with a special interest in athletic programs at Lake Forest College.
The primary mission of the F.A.N. Club is to promote school
spirit, increase attendance at sporting events, and build
enthusiasm for Forester Athletics. The F.A.N. Club coordinates
social activities and keeps members informed about upcoming events,
season results, and other Forester athletic news. The
secondary mission of the F.A.N. Club is to raise funds for special
projects that enhance the College's athletic programs and
Special thanks to all of our 2012 - 2013 Contributor Club Members!
Join the F.A.N. Club Now!
F.A.N. Club Brochure (Print and mail-in to join)
F.A.N. Club member benefits:
- Free admission to all home athletic contests and game-day inserts
- Athletic schedules mailed seasonally
- A Forester promotional item, i.e. travel mug, license plate frame
- F.A.N. Club Newsletter (semi-annually) featuring athlete profiles, coach interviews, behind-the-scenes information.
- Invitations to annual golf outing and special F.A.N. Club events (There may be a nominal charge in some cases.)
- Opportunity to participate in "Members Only" game-day promotions
- Chances to purchase discounted official athletic department apparel
- Discounted adult memberships in the Sport Center Community Program
Please note that gifts made to the college of $100 or less are not tax deductable in accordance with the 1993 tax law. These gifts are not tax deductible because you will be receiving goods or services in exchange for payment.
Family - $50
Family membership entitles members of the same household to the benefits stated above.
Gold - $100
Gold members receive the same benefits as a family membership plus an additional annual promotional item; i.e. pen set, wind shirt.
A portion of these gifts are tax deductible as the contributions beyond Gold Club membership will provide direct financial support to special projects that enhance the College's athletic programs and facilities. This membership includes the same benefits stated in the Gold Membership plus:
- A Forester "Contributors" pin - (first time only)
- An invitation to a special event hosted by the athletic director
- An invitation to the annual Hall of Fame Banquet/Reception
The College will issue a receipt for gifts given in excess of the $100, which is tax deductible.
Captains' Club $250
Coaches' Club $500
Directors' Club $1,000
If you have questions regarding the F.A.N. Club, please direct them to Blake Theisen at email@example.com, or call 847-735-6155