Alumni Memorial Fieldhouse was dedicated at a basketball game in December of 1950. It was the home site of Forester basketball games (the portable floor was installed manually); a training and instruction area for all sports; a facility that was rented out for dog, horse, car, and model train shows; and often the site for the College’s annual commencement ceremony. After the construction of the Sports Center in 1968, the fieldhouse was converted into the permanent home of Forester Hockey, which had been playing outdoors.
- Hockey rink
- Seven locker rooms
- Coaches office area
- Concession stand
- Bleacher seating and rinkside standing room (capacity 1,000)
- Also hosts Lake Forest High School hockey games
For facility rental information and availability, contact...
Facility Hours (pdf)